What is KioCafé?
What Payments Does KioCafé Support?
Where Are Your Current Café Locations?
KioCafé currently has 5 public RC Coffee locations operating in Toronto:
- 1235 Bay Street
- 160 Baldwin Street
- 550 College Street
- 36 Church Street
- Toronto General Hospital Food Court
Visit one of these locations to see our KioCafé units live in action!
What Kind of Coffee Can KioCafé Machines Make?
KioCafé has a fully customizable beverage menu, with a wide range of product offerings. Our coffee robots can currently provide the following types of beverages:
- Milk based coffee (4 dairy options)
- Powder based coffee (6 powder options)
- Syrup based coffee (6 syrup options)
- Drip coffee
- Draft on-tap (Nitro cold brew/cold brew/iced tea/sparkling teas)
- Iced coffee
What Solutions does KioCafé Provide?
KioCafé currently offers four different solutions:
- KioCafe Prime Café: Our all-in-one, automated multiple beverage system with a robotic arm.
- KioCafé Lite Café: Our automated single beverage system with a robotic arm.
- KioCafé Solo: Our countertop-sized, self-serve beverage system.
- KioCafé Cart: Our contained, mobile unit self-serve beverage system.
To learn more about these systems in depth, please visit our product page.
- 24/7 Service Support & Remote Troubleshooting Desk
- National Deployment Expertise- Trusted Logistics, Installation & Training
- Remote Server Reporting & Support- Updates & Technical Issues
- Fully Automated and Real-time Performance Monitoring & Dashboarding
- Full Preventative Maintenance Packages